Acquaintances come and go but a true friend stays, for better or worse. One who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. Thank you, J. I value your friendship and presence. I end my post with a beautiful quote: True friends are never apart - maybe in distance but never in heart ❤.
Thursday, April 13, 2023
Bluemoon
I was touched that J flew in at short notice when I informed her of my diagnosis. I cherished whatever lil precious time we had to fill each other in on happenings in our lives, reflecting on lessons learnt that made us who we are today. I am proud of who she has become - still the same (in essence), albeit better. We promised to meet again in the near future. She reassured me that I would fight this cancer. I am just grateful to God if I could get through each day in a healthy state in servitude to Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment